Sunday, July 12, 2015

Swimming by to say.....

Hello, Hello!!
Happy Monday to you all!!
I hope you had a fabulous weekend. :)

Today is my Design Team post over at Craftin Desert Divas, so I thought I'd share my project here as well. 
For my post, I created a gift card holder using a cut file from the Silhouette Online Store and several CDD stamps and dies.






If you want to have a little fun... why don't you figure out which stamps and dies come from which sets! LOL!

Here are all of the fabulous CDD products I used on my project.. just to help you out a bit. :)


 You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this stamp set here.


You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this stamp set here.


You can purchase this stamp set here.

And this is the Silhouette file I used. (Obviously I altered it a bit! LOL!)
You can find it here.



I used my Spectrum Noir markers for the coloring of the images and the background sky and water/waves were water colored using TH Distress Inks. :)

And that is everything I used!! Whew!


Thanks for stopping by today!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.  :)

3 comments:

  1. That turned out so CUTE! I think I have that file too.... Hummmm... maybe I can be creative and make something a little different than you.... Thanks for the Inspiration!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool and fun! Love this wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)