Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hope your birthday is ......

Hello Crafters!
Today is my day to post over at Craftin Desert Divas. Last week was the CDD August Stamp and Die Release, I certainly hope you were able to join us.
If not, you can see the entire release right
 here.

Here is a cute little card I created using one of the new release stamp sets "Got Coffee".


The sentiment I used is actually a combination of two different stamps. 
I taped off the bottom of the "Hope your birthday is good to the last drop!" and then stamped the "Sprinkled with Love" sentiment underneath.
I love being able to create a variety of sentiments using this technique. :)


Here are all of the CDD products I used:


You can purchase this stamp set here.





You can purchase this die set here.

The adorable cut file is from Marjorie Ann Designs. 
Here is the complete file:
Morning Coffee Cutting Files-Includes Clipart

You can find it right here.


Thanks for stopping by today! :) 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :)

1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is delightfully yummy, Lori!! So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)