Wednesday, October 28, 2015

You've Been Boo'd

Hello Crafters!
Happy Hump Day!!!

Today I wanted to share a project I created for my girls so they could "BOO" some of their friends this Halloween.

Here is one of the "BOO" door hangers I made:


 I filled the inside of the box with a bag of delicious Halloween candy and added a tag using the tag die from "Pocket Pieces Hi Die" and then stamped Happy Hallo-Scream from the Hallo-Scream stamp set.



The BOO image is from the "BOO" stamp set:





Here are the CDD products I used:

You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this stamp set here.




You can purchase this die set here.


And there you have it!
I hope you enjoyed my project!! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! :) 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments!

1 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)