Saturday, December 5, 2015

Just Pigcause

Hello Crafters!
Today I am sharing a card I created for my Design Team post over at Craftin Desert Divas.
For the month of December the DT will showcase a different  stamp set every three days, and during this time the stamp set will also be on sale in the CDD shop
The stamp set being showcased from Dec. 4-6 is "Just Pigcause".
I absolutely LOVE the cute little piggy images and sentiments on this set. :)
To  make this card, I adhered the cute piggy to the circles I cut out with the CDD "Stitched In Circle Dies"... the grass mound is from the CDD "Outdoor Landscape Dies".
I then cut the polka dotted background and the circles using my "go-to" die set CDD "Fancy Frames"
I cut the fun banner using the CDD "Party Dies".

And here is the fun sentiment:


Here are the CDD products I used:

You can purchase this stamp set here.



You can purchase this die set here.


You can purchase this die set here.



You can purchase this die set here.


You can purchase this die set here.

And that does it for me! :)




Thanks for stopping by today! 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

2 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)