Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Sending TONS of hugs and kisses!

Hello crafters!
This is Lori with got2bcrafting.

Today is my Design Team post over at Craftin Desert Divas.  Here is the project I am sharing over there. 
I created this card using the super cute and very versatile mini stamp set "Tons".

I absolutely love that the sentiment "Sending tons of" can be used with so many other sentiments to work perfectly with just about any project.
For my card, I used the "hugs & kisses" stamp from the "Short and Sweet Tags" stamp set.  (I did have to do a little masking on this part of the sentiment to make it a single line)


The "XOXO"s being sprayed from the elephants trunk is a sentiment from the "Simply Said" stamp set.


The scalloped and inner rectangular mats are cut from the Fancy Frames Dies  and the stitched label that the image is stamped on is from the NEWLY RELEASED "Fancy Stitched Label Dies".

Here are the CDD products I used:
   
  
    
        

I hope you liked my card!! :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)