Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

Hello my crafty friends!  First of all, I would like to thank all of the people who stopped by my blog during the Halloween Hop. I am always so humbled and overwhelmed with the nice comments that are left... I truly appreciate each and every one. :) 

Alright, enough with the mushy stuff... I know why you are here!  You want to know who  won the blog candy from the hop, right???  So without further ado.... drum roll please.......

The winner of the holiday twine sampler (picked by random.org) is comment #23  Beckie!
Beckie said...



Good stuff. Super project.

Congrats Beckie!!  Please email me at got2bcrafting at gmail dotcom with your address and I will ship your twine out right away!! 

Thank you all once again.  Tomorrow I will be posting my DT project over at Imagine, Create, Share. Please stop by and check it out!!

Have a crafty day!
Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)