Friday, May 11, 2012

Cricut Circle Challenge Card #2

Hello again... here is the second card I created for the National Scrapbookind Day Challenges over at the Cricut Circle Blog.  For this card we were required to use CCR and ONLY digital images o Cricut Craft Room Basics.  Since I don't currently have any of the digital images, I just used the images from the Cricut Craftroom Basics.



I used the Cuttlebug for the embossing.  These stars are a really only a border, but I embossed it five times to give it full coverage.



Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

  1. Adorable!! love the face on the star and the matching embossing!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)