Monday, May 28, 2012

Just a Note - CD case

Hello my crafty friends.....  Happy Memorial Day to you !!!  I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Today I am sharing a project I created for my post over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.  Joy sent me one of her super cool CD cases and I thought it would be fun to alter it to hold some little note cards.  


For the note cards on the inside, I once again used the "Just a Note" stamp along with the musical notes stamp, also from the Tag You're It - Two stamp set.

 In order for the note cards to fit inside the CD case,  I cut them a tad smaller than a regular A2 size card.  The envelopes are slightly too big but the ends fold up a bit and  fit inside.  :)


Recipe:
Stamps:  Joy's Life Tag You're It - Two
Musical Notes paper: Cricut Imagine cartridge Imagine More
Flower: Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and SU Bella Rose paper
SU border punch and Designer Label punch
Misc: lace, ribbon, twine and gel pen from my stash


You can find all of Joy's awesome stamps and these fun CD cases, right here at the Joy's Life Products Page.

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is a great gift idea. Your flower is perfect.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lori, your gift idea is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)