Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Swimming by to say Hi!

Hello crafty friends...Happy Tuesday!!
This week at the Joy's Life Design Team Blog, we are showcasing projects created using the SUPER cute and fabulous PUN IN THE SUN stamp set.

My card was really quick and easy to make, and I just love this cute little guy from the Cricut Imagine Good Old Days cartridge.... don't you????



The PUN IN THE SUN stamp set is Joy's newest release.  You can find this set, along with all the others, right here on the Joy's Life product page.

Recipe:
Cricut Imagine Good Old Days for image
Stamped Sentiment: Joy's Life Pun in the Sun stamp set
SU Chocolate Chip ink around edges
PTI black ink for sentiment
Hemp Twine

Please stop over at the Joy's Life Design Team Blog and see what the other DT members have to share. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is so funny. I have this cart and it just is so much fun. Have a great day Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Lori... I love the diver :) You are making me want a circut machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute! Looks like a great cart. TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)