Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Believe in You - Joy's Life DT- Cri-Kits Gel Pen card

Hello everyone, I hope you have been having a great week so far. :) I WAS having a good week, but my girls are back to school today, and I am going to miss them!!  This summer went by WAY to quickly!
Today I am sharing a project I did for the Joy's Life Design Team Blog. This week the DT is showcasing projects using Cri-Kits Gel Pens.  These pens are super easy and super fun to use.  The best part is, no image is too intricate to draw, unlike cutting images can be at times.   I used the Cri-Kits Black Glitter Gel Pen on today's card, and I really like how it turned out.

Can you see the glitter from the pen??  It's really pretty in person.
Here is a picture of the pen at work:
I am actually drawing on vellum for this project.

I chose a beautiful stamp from Joy's Mother and Daughter stamp set:

Isn't that font pretty??  I just love it!!

I hope you enjoyed today's card.  The Joy's Life DT will be having a Blog Hop on Saturday, August 25th , where we will be showcasing more Cri-Kits projects to get you inspired.  I hope you will be able to join us.


Please visit the Joy's Life Product Page to see all of the amazing stamps and crafting goodies Joy has for you.

RECIPE:
Cardstock: DCWV Luxery Stack
Vellum (from stash)
Cricut Cartridge used for drawn image:  Damask Decor
Cri-Kits Gel Pen:  Glitter Pack
Stamped Sentiment: Joy's Life Mother & Daughter stamp set
Ribbon, hemp twine and button from stash

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love that your are writing on vellum and what a beautiful color combo!
    TFS and Happy Hump Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)