Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanks a Bundle - card using Spectrum Noir markers

Hello everyone!
Happy New Year to you all!
It is great to be back blogging again!  I hope you enjoyed the holidays.  I took some time off from crafting and spent more time with the family... it was great!!  Today I am sharing the card I created for my post at the Joy's Life Design Team blog. This week the DT is sharing projects we created using a new (to us) product.  I was really excited abou this because it forced me to play around with my Spectrum Noir markers I had purchased awhile back.  I have never used alcohol markers before, so I was a little intimidated, but it was surprisingly easy. :)  I really can't wait to color some more!!
So here is my FIRST EVER colored digi stamp card:


If you haven't tried alcohol markers before, I think you ought to give them a try!  It really takes coloring to a whole new level! :)
  
Supplies used:
Digital image:  KaDoodle Bug Designs (Ready Sled Go)
Stamped Sentiment: Joy's Life "Oh Christmas Puns"
Spectrum Noir markers
Papertrey Ink True Black
Stampin Up Felt Snowflake (retired)
Rhinestone from stash

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)