Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Thanks a bundle = Gift box

Hello my crafty friends!
 This week the Joy's Life DT is sharing "winter themed" projects. I purchased some adorable clip art images from KaDoodle Bug Designs that I have been wanting to use, so this was the perfect time to do so. 

Isn't that little bunny just the cutest little thing??

I used my Cuttlebug to add some fun embossing detail:
And found this great sentiment in the Joy's Life Wintery Puns stamp set:

Inside the gift box I  put a pair of warm, cozy gloves:
Now I have a great little gift that is super cute and was super fast and easy to make!!  (my favorite kind of gifts!! LOL!)

Supplies used:
Gift box: Silhouette Online Store Artisan Ribbon Gift Box
Sentiment Stamp:  Joy's Life "Wintery Puns"
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (sanded for detail)
PTI True Black ink
Misc: Dyed Seam Binding (ribbon), SU felt snowflake, adhesive backed pearl, hemp twine and button.


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful box - love the ribbon through the lid and great embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, this is just ADORABLE!! I love the clip art you used and the embossing on the box really adds so much to it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)