Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Gift Card Holders

Hello everyone!!
Holy Moly, I can't believe it's  February already ! Does it seem like time is flying by, or is it just me?? I am sure many of you are ready for winter to be over tho! LOL!!
This week the Joy's Life DT is sharing projects about love, appreciation and affection. I, for one, love to receive gift cards, so I thought I'd share a couple of gift card holders I created.  I don't know about you, but I know A LOT of people who just love their coffee (myself included), and others who just love to shop. Of course, there are plenty who love both!!  I thought these would be a great way to show some love and appreciation! 


Supplies use:
Gift card holder die: My Creative Time
Sentiment and image stamps: Joy's Life Tag You're It Set One
Coffee Cup: Cricut Lite Love You A Latte
(Starbucks logo printed and then punched with 1" punch)
Dog: Cricut Animal Kingdom
(hand cut circles around eyes - obviously LOL!)
Stitch punch

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)