Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Had a ruff day??

Hello crafters!
Happy Wednesday to you all!!
This week the Joy's Life Design Team has "Gone to the Dogs"!!  Not in the literal sense, we are just celebrating National Dog Day!  :)
So here is my card in honor of our furry little friends:

This was such a quick and easy card to make.... I just love when that happens, don't you???  :)

 I used the print and cut feature from my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software, and a PNG image from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
The faux stitched mat layer is from the Silhouette online store, and I just filled it with a stock color.
I added glossy accents to the eyes, nose, tongue and bows and a little white gel pen to the eyes, nose and cheeks as well.
Maybe you can see it better in this picture:
I then adhered the mat to an A2 card base, stamped my image... and viola, my card was complete!!
Easy Peasy!!

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

5 comments:

  1. Awwwww....how adorable is this!! Loving your sweet card Lori!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable !!!

    Mayra
    mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is soooooo cute!!! I like how the image extends over the edge of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Would like to invite you link this cutie up over at 2 Creative Chicks, Anything for a kid Challenge.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)