Monday, August 12, 2013

Woof woof.. card and/or gift card holder

Hi there!
I hope you all are doing well and having a super, fantastic day! :)
Just wanted to share a project I did for the weekly challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps.
This week is a sketch challenge:
And here is what I created:


It can be used for either a gift card holder:
Or, as just a card holder:

I absolutely LOVE my new Stamp of the Month Kit! 
All of the stamps I used (except the cute face, paw print and sentiment on gift card holder) are from this awesome new kit!
That adorable face is from the PKS Everyday Character Face Parts, and the paw print and 
"something to bark about" sentiment are from Pink by Design "Furry Friends".

I got to use my Spectrum Noir markers again... yay!!

I am entering the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Sketch Challenge

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a happy, crafty day!
 As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) XOXO Lori

7 comments:

  1. How cute! Love how you colored your little doggie! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love it. I need to play with my SOTM.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable! I love the Everyday Face Assortment on the puppy! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card!! I LOVE your fun take on the sketch!!!!
    Loving the new SOTM images you used too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a great card and creative idea!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME idea with your sweet project, LOVE your puppy!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)