Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Halloween - Treat box

Hello, it's my second post today (this evening).
Here is my project for the Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge#2, which is 3-D Halloween.
I have to admit this is definitely NOT my best work, but I was running out of time and I wanted to be sure I was able to enter both challenges. So here is my super quick project:
Again, I used the new PKS October Stamp of the Month Kit.
The doily die is from My Creative Time.
So, that's it!!

Challenges entered:
Peachy Keen Release Party:  Challenge #2 -3D Halloween
Ribbon Carousel: Halloween and Fall

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

2 comments:

  1. What a adorable gift box! Love that little pumpkin! Thank you so much for playing along in the PKS 3D Halloween release challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable treat box Lori!!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)