Thursday, October 10, 2013

Miss you a bushel

Hello crafty friends!
Just wanted to share a card I made for the Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge.
Although I always LOVE the look of CAS cards, I do NOT typically make them myself. I am pretty happy with the way this one turned out tho.  The challenge was to use only two colors (plus a neutral for the card base).  A little tricky... hence the CAS card. LOL!!
So, here it is:
I used two of the new PKS October Stamp of the Month stamps. 
 The basket is one stamp, and the apples are the second.
I hope you like it!!!

Challenges entered:
Peachy Keen Stamps Release Party: Challenge #1

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I love this! Great job stepping outside your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)