Saturday, June 28, 2014

Happy Birthday - Money Roll box

Hello!
Happy Saturday all!
I just wanted to share the project I made for Craftin Desert Divas and KaDoodle Bug Designs Birthday Facebook hop going on right now.
There are some wonderful prizes up for grabs, so you ought go check out the awesome projects the DT's have created.
You can start at KaDoodle Bug Designs FB page, here
And this is what I made for the hop:

Inside is a little birthday surprise:
What kid wouldn't like to get a gift like this?? :)

The box is from the Silhouette Store.
The sweet little girl image is from KaDoodle Bug Designs "Delicious Treats".
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas Simply Said stamp set.
I stamped the adorable face with a Peachy Keen stamp from the Cartoon Bombshell Face Asst.
The label is from a SU punch.
And that's about it.. I hope you liked my project. :)

I entered this in the following:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Color/Photo Inspiration
(I used the beautiful colors for inspiration.)

Now go join in on the Birthday Hop... You won't be disappointed!!

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

4 comments:

  1. What a neat little surprise. I would even like a gift like that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute and COOL! LOVE how the money pulls out like that and that super cute rag doll! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super AWESOME! Love that adorable rag doll! Such a fun project Lori!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps for the color/photo challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)