Friday, November 14, 2014

Word Art Christmas Card

Hello crafters!
Happy, Happy Friday!

Today is my Design Team post over at Craftin Desert Divas
I am sharing the FIRST Christmas card I made this year. 
 Tara had a fabulous release last month, and I created this card using one of her newest releases:
The stamp set is "Simply Holidays Wordart"
 I just love all the fabulous fonts and fun images!

Here is the entire stamp set:

Recipe:
Wordart stamp: CDD "Simply Holidays Wordart"
Card Base: Silhouette online store
Designer paper: Stampin Up (probably retired... it's from a few years ago)
Ink: CTMH~Indian Corn Blue and Archival Ink~Sepia
Lace and pearls from my stash.

SAVE THE DATES:


Thanks for stopping by today! 
As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the design and colors! :) Great distressing too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)