Sunday, January 16, 2011

Card entry for Jinger's Card Making contest

Hello!!

Today I am sharing the card I made for the Card Making Contest Jinger (Provocraft) announced to celebrate the release of the new Yudu Card Making machine on HSN.  The winners will be receiving the new YUDU CARD MAKER and the new product from Anna Griffin.  The requirements for the contest are as follows:
Create a card using at least one Anna Griffin product (it can be anything!) and one or more of the following cartridges. You may use other cartridges on the card, but the majority of the design needs to represent one or more of the following cartridges:

•Don Juan Cartridge
•Winter Lace Seasonal Cartridge
•Wall Decor & More

I found a couple pieces of Anna Griffin vellum after searching for almost a week.. then added a few cuts from the Wall Decor & More cartridge.   This card is VERY simple, so I am sure I won't be one of the winners, but I like how it turned out! :)  Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the sentiment you used! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so lovely. The inside is the best of all. Great job.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)