Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Pink Stamper Imagine Pink Wednesday Challenge

Hello again.... Here is my second post for the day!!  Woo Hoo!! This card was made for the MPS Imagine Pink Wednesday Challenge.  We are required to use our Imagine, if we have one, and make something SUPER YUMMY!!!  Of course, the Cricut YUMMY cartridge was the first one to come to mind. There are so many fun images to choose from, but it's one of my girlfriends' birthday today, so I wanted to make her a card.  This card took all of about 10 minutes to create...  you gotta love the Imagine, it makes things come together so quickly!! It's certainly not my best card, but I think it came out pretty good. :) As always, all comments are greatly appreciated.... they really make my day!! Thanks for stopping by... Have a Crafty Day!!
Lori


1 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)