Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Momo's Challenge #20 submission

Hello again!!

Today I am sharing a project I made for the challenge over at Made By Momo.  The requirements for the challenge is to make something with a Princess theme.  I decided to make this cute little gift bag for my daughter who is having a birthday in about 3 weeks.  She is such a Princess.... I know she will love this!  The gift bag is from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge but is altered using my Gypsy.  I stretched the image so it would fill the entire 12x12 mat.  I have included the recipe down below.  Thanks so much for stopping by... I hope you enjoyed today's project! Of course, I am always thrilled to read your comments!~ Have a Crafty Day!!
Lori

 
Recipe:

Gift bag and Princess cuts:  Once Upon a Princess cartridge
Scalloped Ovals:  Lacy Labels cartridge (the inner scalloped oval was altered with the Gypsy to fit)
Cardstock: DCWV Sweet Stack and Nana's Nursery Baby Girl Glitter stack
Misc: I-Rock gems, SU Chocolate Chip ink, Cotton Candy Stickles for the star on "Princess"

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty bag!! Your daughter will love it!!!
    http://shawnsfiresidecraftingroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)