Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eeyore Birthday Card

Happy Sunday all you crafty people!! Today is the first day without rain in two weeks... Woo Hoo!! And, it looks like no rain next week either, so I am definately doing a Happy Dance!  Today I am sharing a card I made for a friend of my mom's.... I hope she likes it!!  I will also  be submitting this for the FCCB Birthday Card Challenge! :)  I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.  Thanks for stopping by! As always, I truly appreciate your comments. :)
Lori


Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Twinery Bakers Twine
I-Rock gems
Stampin Up paper

13 comments:

  1. Oh my what an adorable card-- I love your details! Thank you for creating with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...lots and lots of great details! Thanks for joining our challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable...gotta love it! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!!! Love the shiny balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the balloons!! Cute card!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and the details, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love Eeyore. What an adorable card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this card.. Eeyore is my FAV Pooh character its nice to see him smiling for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cute!! I love the way you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gotta love it! Eeyore is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Eeyore....he is my favorite character

    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)