Sunday, March 6, 2011

You're a Peach!

Hello my crafty friends! Well here I am again, posting for a couple of challenges late at night because one of them is over in a couple of hours!! Time is just flying by so quickly and I can't manage to get things done without rushing... ugh!! Anyway, here is a card I made using my Imagine and the Better Together cartridge for the images. I used my Wild Card cartridge to make the shape. I apologize for the not so good pic, but that's what you get when you take a picture at 10 pm!  LOL!!    :)  I hope you like my card... I would love it if you would leave a comment.  Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Crafty Day!!
Lori


I am submitting this card for the following challenges:
Creative Critterz Imaginations (use your Imagine, no other restrictions)
Peachy Keen Stamps~Let's Face It Fridays (use stitching, faux or real, plus you must use a PK face stamp. Peachy Keen stamps are my absolute favorite accessory for my Cricut cuts..they really make everything soooo cute!

5 comments:

  1. What a precious card, Lori! Such pretty colors, and I love the shape! Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Critterz Imaginations challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love those PK faces!! I just got this set recently, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, I like the shape of your card. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)