Friday, March 11, 2011

She With The Most Supplies Wins!

Hello everyone!!  I don't know what it is, but when it comes to these Cricut Circle Challenges, I just can't seem to get it done until the VERY last  moments. Here is a wall hanging I made for my craft room using the Cricut Everyday cartridge. (This is made using a 11X14 canvas). There are a lot of fun images and awesome phrases on this cartridge... I can't wait to make some more fun projects!!   I haven't put the ribbon around the canvas yet, so I don't have it hanging on my wall yet, but when I get it done, I will post another pic!!  :)  Thanks for stopping by! As always, I would love any comments you would like to leave.  Have a crafty day!!
Lori

5 comments:

  1. Love this!! I can relate to this phrase...LOL! Good luck in the challenge! It's your turn to win one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Your mb pm box is full :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta LOVE it! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wall hanging!! Good luck I hope you win!! I also wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment!! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sign. I think it fits all of us crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)