Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lucky Me Having You in My Life - St. Patty's Day bears

Hello crafters!!
St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, so I have been busy making some fun cards for my family.
Here is the card I posted over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog:



Challenges entered:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Photo Inspiration (I used the colors for inspiration)
Scrappy Moms Stamps: Luck of the Irish
Cameo Creations Challenge: Happy St. Patty's Day
My Creative Time: Designer Challenge
More Than Favors: Wacky Wednesday# 82 - Green

Supply List:
Bear images: KaDoodle Bug Designs
Sentiment Stamp: Joy's Life You're So Punny
Face Stamps: Peachy Keen January Stamp of the Month Kit
Stitched Clover: My Creative Time You're My Pot of Gold stamp set
Patterned Papers: DCWV Christmas Stacks

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

12 comments:

  1. this is adorable Lori, those bears are SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bears are just so sweet and love how they are holding the clover together! Thanks for joining us in this week's PK Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is soooo STINKIN' ADORABLE!BEAUTIFUL job with it,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo adorable! Thank you for playing along with the My Creative Time Challenge!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love those little bears! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori ~ Oh this card is so ADORABLE! I just LOVE that these 2 "LOVE" bears are holding that shamrock! The faces and the papers are PERFECT! Too stinking CUTE! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! love the clover bears from KaDoodle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaawww...such sweetness! Your little bears are just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable bears. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is St Patrick's Day. Membership to join MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE!!!! I love these darling bears with their shamrock. AMAZING! Thanks for joining the My Creative Time Designer Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)