Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishing you blue skies!

Hello, and Happy Wednesday to ya!!
When it comes to weather, I often feel so lucky to be from California.  There has been so much crazy weather across the country this winter, I just don't know how you all deal with it!!
Thankfully, Spring is just around the corner.  :)
So here is a card for all of you who have the "winter blues":


I added a little glossy accents to the rain drops and umbrella for the wet look:


I used the Print and Cut feature on my Cameo, then cut out some extra layers to give the card more depth.


Challenge(s) entered:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Oh My Stars
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog: Spring is in the Air


Supply list:
Image: Silhouette Online Store
Sentiment stamp: Joy's Life Pun in the Sun
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Critter Face Assortment
Papers: Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Digital Paper (except the Star paper is Silhouette Online Store)
Card Base: DCWV 
Ink: PTI True Black
Stampin Up chalk
Misc: twine, button, gel pen, rhinestone and glossy accents

I hope you enjoyed my card today!
Have a CRAFTY day!

As always, I love and appreciate your comments!!

10 comments:

  1. awwww....how sweet is this Lori!
    Love the adorable cut!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling, darling, darling!!! And I love the Glossy Accents! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these colors! And those accents! I love this card! That little chick is too cute. You're lucky to be enjoying Cali weather! Send some of that sunshine to NY! haha Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!

    -Mee Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! And I just love the umbrella too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Darling. I love the glossy accents on the umbrella and rain drops. I hope you will link this up at Craftin Desert Divas "Anything Goes" Linky Party.

    I'm your newest follower.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet little card,AWESOME job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a cute card! I love the lil chick! Thank you for linking up to Tara's first Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Diva's. I am your newest follower! Come visit me :).

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy you entered at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party. This is just too adorable. I love everything.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful creation Lori! This is just precious! I love the wet look from the Glossy Accents. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)