Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Peachy Keen Birthday card

It's the Peachy Queen Kathy's birthday, as well as the Peachy Keen talented designer, Viv's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY AND VIV!!

So, the December Release challenge is Birthday cards!!
Here is my entry:

The stamps are from the super cute Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month kit from Aug. 2013.
LOVE LOVE this adorable stamp set!!
Once again, I used my Spectrum Noir markers.

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. Super DUPER cute card Lori! Love that adorable kitty and the fun paper! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Release Party Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! Love that background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super adorable!!!! Love your sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)