Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Holly Days!

Hello... Happy Saturday!!
Today I am sharing the card I created for my post over at the Joy's Life Creative Team. The team has been sharing some wonderful Christmas cards this past week, so if you haven't stopped by recently, now would be a perfect time.
Here is my card:
This adorable little bear is from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
I added some Liquid Glass to the nose and some Liquid Applique to the Santa hat for added texture. You can see it better here:
The fun sentiment is a stamp from Joy's Life Wintery Puns:

  And there you have it.
I hope you enjoyed my card. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable teddy bear holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How super adorable is this Lori! I just LOVE that sweet teddy!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)