Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tree- Mendous Wishes - Gift Card Holder

Hello, Happy Happy Saturday!!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!
This week the Joy's Life DT has been sharing 3D Christmas projects, and here is what I created for my post:





Isn't that a fun gift card holder??
I found this file at the Silhouette online store.
I embossed the tree and tree trunk, and added some buttons to give it a little more flair. :)
The sentiment is from Joy's Oh, Christmas Puns, which can be found at the Joy's Life Products Page, here.

I hope you enjoyed my project!!

I am entering the following challenges:
Paper Playtime: Winter Fun


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

5 comments:

  1. Neat gift card holder. Super festive tree.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Lori! never saw a design like this before, very cool & so perfect for this sentiment!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super DUPER cute!!!
    Would love for you to join us at Cut It Up challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project Lori! Love the paper on that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for playing at Paper Playtime. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    Paper Playtime Challenge Page on Facebook
    This challenge blog is moving to Pause Dream Enjoy beginning Tues, Jan 7. Please bookmark the site and come link up in January!
    Linky Parties hosted at Pause Dream Enjoy
    Pause Dream Enjoy Facebook Fan Page
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)