Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tree- Mendous Wishes - Gift Card Holder

Hello, Happy Happy Saturday!!
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far!
This week the Joy's Life DT has been sharing 3D Christmas projects, and here is what I created for my post:





Isn't that a fun gift card holder??
I found this file at the Silhouette online store.
I embossed the tree and tree trunk, and added some buttons to give it a little more flair. :)
The sentiment is from Joy's Oh, Christmas Puns, which can be found at the Joy's Life Products Page, here.

I hope you enjoyed my project!!

I am entering the following challenges:
Paper Playtime: Winter Fun


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) 

4 comments:

  1. Neat gift card holder. Super festive tree.

    Happy Holidays,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this Lori! never saw a design like this before, very cool & so perfect for this sentiment!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super DUPER cute!!!
    Would love for you to join us at Cut It Up challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome project Lori! Love the paper on that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)