Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Merry Christmas - ornament

Hello crafty people!!
Just a quick post to share my creation for the Peachy Keen Challenge.... 
3D - Hang It on the Tree.
And here it is:

I found this fun ornament at the Silhouette online store.
I used the new Peachy Keen Stamp of the Month kit for that adorable little deer. The holly on his neck is from last months PK Nov. SOTM kit. I colored the stamps with Spectrum Noir markers.
The tag is cut from a die from the My Creative Time Teeny Tags Greeting and stamped with the sentiment from Teeny Tag Holidays.
I then added some ribbon, twine and a button from my stash... and it was complete. :)

I hope you enjoyed my project.

I am entering the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Challenge: 3D Hang It on a Tree
Paper Playtime: Winter Fun


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Lori! Love that CUTE deer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lori!! Don't ya love that deer?
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Peachy keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)