Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Boo! ~ Halloween Tag ~ PDE Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
Happy Tuesday to ya.  :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Today is the mid post for the Pause Dream Enjoy "Stitching" Linky Party, and this is what I created for my DT project:
I added stitching around my tag using my SSDE software, but it didn't show up in the photo very well, so I used a black marker to make it more visible. 

Here is a closer look at this fun sentiment:
This spooky stamp is from the newly released Craftin Desert Divas "Frightfully Cute" stamp set, which you can find here.

Recipe:
Tag: Silhouette online store #66769
Ghost: Silhouette online store #32718
Face stamp: Peachy Keen "Happy New Year Asst"
Sentiment stamp: Craftin Desert Divas "Frightfully Cute" stamp set

Challenges entered:
Peachy Keen Stamps: Photo/Color Inspiration
(I used the tree and the BOO from the photo for my inspiration)


So that about does it!

I hope you will join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!  You can find it right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

9 comments:

  1. Love your tag! That PKS face is perfect for the ghost! You are so imaginative. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Lori!!! Love the tree and that ghost. And I agree with Janis, that is the perfect face!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lori, this is so spooky and cute! thanks for joining the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag Lori! I love the tree and the ghost is adorable!
    Glenna @ My Paper Craze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your spooky cute tag! The ghost is so fun and the colors are spot on! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag looks fantastic! I love the face you chose for your ghost! Cute! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable Lori!!!
    GREAT tag!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with PKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)