Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hog Diggity Dog

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend. 
I wanted to share a card I made using one of Tara's August stamp release sets called "The Great Outdoors".  

Not only are there super fun sentiments on this set, but it also includes some adorable images as well. 
Here is a closer look at the image I used, and the sentiment too:


Here is the entire stamp set:


I told you.... it's darn cute, isn't it??
LOOOOVE the is set!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Don't forget to join us for the Craftin Desert Divas September Stamp Release. The Sneak Peeks will be this Wednesday-Friday (Sept 17-19), followed by the stamp release Blog Hop on Saturday and Sunday (Sept. 20-21)
I promise you will NOT be disappointed! Tara has truly outdone herself and has created some MUST HAVE stamps sets!!  I hope to see you all there!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)