Monday, September 1, 2014

Thinking of you ~ CDD Linky Party

Hello everyone! Happy Labor Day!
I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!


Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!

This linky party theme is Anything Goes.


 The sponsors are:

Craftin Desert Divas: 1 stamp set



Digital Delight by Loubylou: $5 Gift Card




Too Cute by Jessica: $30 Gift Card

 

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Here is what I created for the Linky Party:



RECIPE:
Card File: Silhouette online store
Sentiment: CDD "Say It Big" stamp set


Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)


Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 


4 comments:

  1. I love all the elements of this card! They all blend together so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the colors and the embossing!! It's gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love this card file!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)