Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Birthday box - CDD Linky Party


Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is Anything But a Card.


 The sponsors are:







The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for the Linky Party:



Here is a closer look at the sentiment:

This  sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Bring on the Cake" stamp set, which you can purchase here.


Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 

5 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty box Lori! I love the papers and that crochet ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birthday box! ~DT sister, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday gift box !!! I love the colors !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Birthday Gift box!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)