Sunday, October 12, 2014

Witching you a Happy Halloween ~ CDD Linky Party


Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is  HALLOWEEN.

 The sponsors are:


The Cutting Cafe:  Any 2 Files (Winners Choice)




The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for the Linky Party:




Here is a closer look at the sentiments:


The "Trick or Treat" sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Frightfully Cute" stamp set and the "Witching you a Happy Halloween is from "Wonderfully Wicked".


The kitty in the Halloween bag is from Too Cute by Jessica "Halloween Cats"

The Candy Card base is from the Silhouette Store #67745

The kitty face stamp is from Peachy Keen stamps "Here Kitty Kitty Face Asst"

The diagonal striped ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 

7 comments:

  1. CUTE! But I don't think you better open that candy or kitty will get you. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love that kitten :) and the treat holder is just so fun!! :) Greta Job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that kitty's face!! what a fun card and treat holder!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite projects!! To darn cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this project! All the details you put into this card treat holder. So darned cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable Lori!! Love the PKS face you used!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)