Monday, October 6, 2014

Frightfully Cute Treat Bag ~ PDE Linky Party

Hello everyone! 
Happy Tuesday to ya.  :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Did you know that Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Parties are now WEEKLY??  That's right. Now you can join us EVERY week for a new Linky Party!!  Yay!!  :)
Today starts the new Linky Party, which is "Witches, Frankenstein or Jack-O-Lanterns"  and this is what I created for my DT project:

Here is a closer look at this fun sentiment:
This spooky stamp is from the newly released Craftin Desert Divas "Frightfully Cute" stamp set, which you can find here.



Recipe:
Box: Silhouette online store #42016
Monster in Pumpkin: Too Cute By Jessica "Halloween Monsters"
Pumpkin Face stamp: Peachy Keen "The Cornies Face Asst."
Sentiment stamp: Craftin Desert Divas "Frightfully Cute" stamp set


So that about does it!

I hope you will join us at the Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!  You can find it right here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
As always, I love and appreciate your comments.

5 comments:

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)