Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Witching you a Happy Halloween

 Hello everyone
Do you know what today is??
It's Hump Daaaaay!  :)
Today I am sharing a fun Halloween card that I created for my Design Team post over at Craftin Desert Diva's:
I found this adorable witch image at the Silhouette Online Store, and I just knew I HAD to make something with it!! :)
Now, let  me tell you something. This image was REALLY hard to cut out on paper. Some of the details are quite small so my image kept  tearing. :( 
I tried several different thicknesses of paper, but in the end, I used VINYL!!  It worked PERFECTLY! 
I added a few vinyl bats as well.

I then added some cute diagonal striped ribbon that I got from 3 Girl Jam!

I stamped my card with a sentiment from one of Tara's newest releases "Wonderful Wicked"
 And that will do it for my project today.
I hope you liked it!   :)

Challenges entered:
3 Girl Jam: Halloween


As always, I love and appreciate your comments!
Lori

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori!! I love the witch image!! It was worth all of the effort to cut it out!! The colors are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so awesome Lori! I love the ribbon too!! Great job!! :)
    Kimberly
    CDD DT Sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this card!! Gorgeous!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Lori! I cut this witch out a few weeks ago and made a card to! I just love the image..sorry you had troubles with paper but great idea to go to vinyl..turned out awesome! Super cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and spooky! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out great - I bought the same image to use with the same sentiment but haven't done anything yet. Thanks for the tip on the vinyl :-) Thanks for linking up with the 3GJ "Halloween" challenge
    Nicole
    3GJ dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so sassy! I love how her stockings work with the 3GJ ribbons! This is such a fun card Lori, perfect for Halloween. Thanks for sharing at 3GirlJAM! Have a happy Halloween! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)