Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sew Adorable ~ CDD Linky Party


Hello everyone! 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!



Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!!


This linky party theme is   BROWN AND ORANGE.



 The sponsors are:

Too Cute by Jessica: $25 Gift Card


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.


Here is what I created for the Linky Party:


Here is a closer look at the sentiment:

The "Sew Adorable" sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Divas "Punny" stamp set.
The Spool card base is from the Silhouette Store 36965
I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the texture on the spool.
The brown crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam.
The orange and white twine is from Trendy Twine.
The sentiment label is from a Stampin Up punch.
The button, sewing pin, and ink are from my stash.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous stamp sets available at the CDD Store right here.

I would love for you to join us for the Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas... I can't wait to see what you create. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Love the theme of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embossing is gorgeous, and I just love the ribbon. Pretty bows are not a gift of mine... TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card!!! It had two of my favorite things, sewing and twine!! Great job, so creative and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous Lori!! love the embossing too and the bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Lori! Love the sewing theme/sentiment and the darling pin. Great embossing and that 3GJ ribbon is pretty spiffy too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)