Thursday, July 29, 2010

Another fun challenge at FCCB!

Hello!  Hope you are having a wonderful day!  Here is the card I entered in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #20. The challenge was At the Zoo, and we are to create a card or project using a Cricut cut animal.  My husband has been very stressed at work lately and I wanted to make him a card to let him know how much I love him. So, when I saw this challenge I wanted to somehow incorporate both! I came up with that catchy little sentiment and went from there! After looking at it, I realize it could have been entered in last weeks PKS Sketch challenge... must have still been in my subconsious mind!! Anyway... I am really happy at how this turned out and hopefully it will put a smile on my honey's face!! Thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Happy Crafting!!
Lori

14 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,

    What a sweet card! I am sure your husband is going to love it. :)

    The Peachy Keen challenge doesn't close until Aug 1st, so you still have time to enter. :)

    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I love the colors! TFS!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card....love the elephants with that striped paper!

    Thanks for being Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable!!! I LOVE the little saying too!!! TOOO TOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so wonderful. Those elephants are great. Thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your elephants are so cute!! What a cute card:) Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT! elephants are my fav!!
    -Rachel
    www.lovemusicdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card - with an adorable sentiment! Great work!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Thanks for playing at FCCB! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card, so cute. I am new to the cricut myself and blogging. It's fun though because you can see what you have made and share it. TFS. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! I am a new follower also from Northern California!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card. I hope your honey liked it.

    Georgiana
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lori,
    For your Sweet CONGRATS over at Emma's...I totally love this CARD...Is it for sale? I would totally buy it from ya!

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs,
    Honey B

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)