Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Challenge at Made By MoMo

Hello... Here is a card I put together for the Made By Momo challenge. The challenge was to make a project of what "Love" means to you, or just do a "Love" themed card or layout. I had so many ideas about what to make, but I was really pressed for time, so this is what I came up with.  Not a whole lot of bling, but sometimes I just like a simple card.  The sentiment reads "You make my heart flutter", which I think suits this card perfectly, since the heart image looks like it "fluttering" away.  Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.... let me know what you think.   Happy Crafting!!




3 comments:

  1. OOOOooo... this would go so perfect in my office/scraproom. Your color combo is the same. Love it!!! Great Work!!!
    Here is a link to my blog for you to glance at:
    http://sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but perfect!


    If you get a chance, check out my postings.

    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)