Saturday, July 24, 2010

Emma's Throwback Thursday #8 & Cricut Cardz Challenge #34

Here is the card I made for Emma's (My Creative Time) Throwback Thursday Challenge #8 and also for  Cricut Cardz Challenge #34.  Emma's challenge was to make a project with a birthday theme using the Celebrations cartridge or any other older cartridge. Since I do not own Celebrations, I had to use a different one. (I can't remember which one right now since I used my Gypsy, but I am sure it will come to me).  The challenge at Cricut Cardz was to make a card using cupcakes, cookies, cakes or candy using any cartridge or theme you wanted.  So.... here is what I came up with.  I have a lot of birthdays coming up so I am sure I will be using this card soon.  Thanks for looking, and if you have the time, please look at some of my other projects and let me know what you think.  Hope you have a crafty day!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the sentiment Wish big~ did you write that or stamp it?
    Kim H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim... thanks for leaving a comment, I always love to read them. The Wish Big is a stamp from Stampin up. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love the colors and that stamp is a perfect touch thanks for playing along with us at CCC;)Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glitter on the frosting looks just like sugar, yummy! Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a SUPER cute card!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, I just LOVE EVERYTHING about your card my friend!! I think it came out PERFECT!! GREAT job w/the challenge!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)