Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge

Hello.... Here is a card I did for the Bitten by the Bug 2 challenge.  We were supposed to use either the cat or dog image from the Going Places cartridge or any other cartridge. Since I don't own Going Places, I decided to use this adorable Poodle from Create a Critter.  I was inspired by a video I saw on A Place for  My Cards   http://aplaceformycards.blogspot.com/2010/07/cafe-anniversary-part-1-cards-by.html  I am excited about using my markers again!  I will be giving this card to a very special little girl who is turning 8 next Sunday.  I really like the way it turned out,  so hopefully she will enjoy it as well.  Please let me know what you think.... I love to get comments!  Thanks so much.  Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. This is possibly the most adorable thing I have seen!! Wonderful!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this card! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! This is sooo cute! LOVEyour card! Thanks so much for playing along with BBTB2! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I wish you would add this to my blog!!...this is too adorable..I love you you did it on the card...and the happy birthday is above it...you added just the perfect amount of color too... this is amazing... beautiful job.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    Thank you so much for not letting me miss it!
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card! love the mini banner and the poodle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love the background. That poodle is just darling. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)