Sunday, July 25, 2010

PKS Sketch Challenge #33, FCCB Challenge #19 & Cuttlebug Spot Christmas in July

Hello.. Happy Sunday to you!!  Here is a card I made for a few different challenges. I stayed up until 3 a.m. working on this.... don't know how it got to be so late (or early, depending on how you look at it), but I LOVE how it turned out.  The challenges that inspired my card are:  Peachy Keen Stamps "Sketch" Challenge #33,  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog "Christmas In July" Challenge #19,  and also the Cuttlebug Spot "Christmas in July".  I will post the recipe later, since once again, I forget which cartridges I used being I did it on my Gypsy!  I know I used the Cuttlebug EFs  Swirls and Swiss Dot. :)  Please let me know what you think... and if you have time, please look at some of my other projects I have posted.  Have a fabulous day and Happy Crafting!!

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I especially love your Basic Grey paper. I used it for my project as well. ;) Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! The colors all work so well together. Thanks for joining us this week at Fantabulous Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stunning! I love the dimension you've added to it. Simply gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great Christmas card. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! I love the colors, the paper, the twine, the 3d...oh lets just say I like it ALL!!! very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful paper coordinations it created such a serene scen . It is simply gorgeous! Thnaks for playing iwth us at fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant! Love the paper and colors!

    Thanks for playing at the Fantabulous Cricut this week!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the elegant detail. So beautiful. Thanks for playing at Fantabulous Cricut this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very nice project. I love the layers, embossing and total design. thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card!!! I love all of the detailed cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had to become a follower when I saw the last couple projects that you posted on your blog!! Very talented!! Love ALL the details...

    M. Michelle @
    http://superscrapinmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the embossed Christmas tree! Great job with the PK challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy toledo! This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    HUGS!
    ♥ Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This has totally blown me away Lori!
    I ADORE this card to bits!! It's just fabulous. Thank you so much for joining us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)