Saturday, June 9, 2012

Father's Day card - Joy's Life Design Team post

Hello my friends... Happy Saturday to you! I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. :)  Today I am sharing my project for my post over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.
Since Father's Day is right around the corner, this week we are creating projects to honor those special dad's in our lives.
My dad is a huge car buff; he especially loves the older more vintage style cars, so I thought it would be fun to use a car image on my card.  I found one on the Nifty Fifties cartridge and I thought it would be perfect!!




The sentiment was created using my favorite Joy's Life stamps:
Everyday Occasions and Holiday Occasions
Car image: Cricut Nifty Fifties
Cuttlebug embossing folder, glossy accents, red rhinestones, and antique brass brads.


To view these stamps and the rest of Joy's products, you can check them out here.


HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

5 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!! the the car cut and the sentiment is perfect!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fathers day card. I really like those colors together

    ReplyDelete
  3. lori! this is soo cute! I love the embossed kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OhmyGOSH!!! I saw this card on pintrest and it is so cute. I might have to scraplift this one for my father in laws card. You do amazing work!
    Sarah
    craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)