Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Whale of a Good Time - Joy's Life DT post

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying your week so far!!
Today I am sharing a card I did for my post over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.
This week we are creating projects inspired by the colors of summer... turquoise, orange and yellow.

I decided to use one of my "go-to" stamp sets Lots of Pun .  This is an older set, but still one of my all time favorites!

I put that cute little whale on an Action Wobble:

Recipe:
Cricut Create a Critter:  Whale and sun
Sentiment:  Joy's Life - Lots of Pun stamp set
Peachy Keen face stamp: Happy Lashes Asst.


I will be entering this card at Peachy Keen: Challenge 24

Please come on over and visit us at the Joy's Life Design Team blog, we have new projects posted daily. :)

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

8 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! love the stitching on the sides and the happy sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!!! Love the face on the sun and that Whale is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! What set are the side stitches from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, this card is so cute and it makes me smile! That whale makes me happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely adorable! i love that little whale and i'm definitely going to have to try out those wobbles soon!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent card! Thanks for sharing with Peachy Keen's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun and Super cute! Thanks for joining in the fun at PKS!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)