Sunday, June 3, 2012

Love Always - Wedding Frame for Joy's Life DT post



Hello my friends,  I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :)
Today I am sharing a project I made  for my post for the Joy's Life Design Team Blog.   I wanted to frame one of my favorite wedding photos to put on my desk.  :)    I know this is similar to a frame I made awhile back, but I really like the designer paper, so I used it again! LOL!!  I just love the  stamped sentiments, I think they work perfectly for this project.



Here is a close up of the stamps I used:



"love always" is from Joy's  Tag You're It - Set One
and 
"U+Me={heart}" is from  Sweet Popsicle Puns
The designer paper is from a retired Stampin Up paper pack "Bella Rose".
The designer label punch is  from  Stampin Up as well.
The rest of the frame design elements are rub ons from my stash.
I bought the frame at Michael's for $1.  :)
You can check out all of Joy's stamps and crafty products right here.

Please come visit us over at the Joy's Life Design Team Blog.  The DT posts new projects everyday!!
Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

4 comments:

  1. What a super pretty card. Love the picture in the heart shape.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! The photo is so unique and beautiful! Great work!
    Thank you for your comment on my thread on the Cricut Circle Message board about lossing followers!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)