Friday, June 15, 2012

Pirate birthday card - Joy's Life Design Team post

Hello everyone....   Happy Friday to you!  Today I am sharing a card I made for my post over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.
It's all about birthdays this week, and I was super excited to make this card.  I have always loved the Cricut Imagine Buccaneer cartridge and Joy has the PERFECT stamp to compliment my project.
See? Told you it was the PERFECT stamp!! :)  
I added some pop dots to give the card some dimension.


RECIPE:
Stamped sentiment: Joy's Life You're So Punny
The entire card was created using Cricut Imagine Buccaneer cartridge

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a truly wonderful card! The colors are so rich! Great detail!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arrrgg! I just found this card while getting the pins for the Cricut pirate contest and thought, "Hey! This is Lori!"

    Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)