Friday, June 22, 2012

Sweet Summertime/Chocolate Tag - Joy's Life DT post

Hello my crafty friends, I hope you are enjoying your Friday! 
Today I am sharing my project for my post over at the Joy's Life Design Team blog.
This week we are focusing on projects that have a tag on it, in it, or are just a tag in itself. 
Since summer is OFFICIALLY here, I thought I'd make a special tag to celebrate.  And when it comes to celebrating, what is better than chocolate, right??!!



Recipe:
Chocolate image is from a retired Stampin Up set - Oh So Sweet
Tag and flower are from Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy
Patterned paper is from Cricut Imagine Vintage Damask
Lace, ribbon and hemp twine are from my stash.

You can find the sentiment stamps at Joy's Life Product page, here.


If you would like to see some more great tag projects, please come visit us at Joy's Life Design Team blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! As always, I love and appreciate your comments. :) Have a CRAFTY DAY!! Lori

1 comments:

  1. Wow, how absolutely beautiful...that flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day!! Thank you so much. :)